hello from Scotland

We welcome all our new registered users, introduce yourself in here (public) / Nous souhaitons le bienvenue à tous nos utilisateurs enregistrés, présentez-vous ici (public)

Moderators: Committee, Former-Committee

McRaeGathering
VIP-Guest

hello from Scotland

Post by McRaeGathering » 20/04/2009 22:03:05

Hello everyone,
hope you are well

We had the pleasure of having some of your members over to the UK for the McRae Gathering event last August.
thought I'd sign up to your forum to see whats going on, but also to try and get hold of Yves BISENIUS.

Yves - did you get my email?
I responded to both enquiries you made through the McRae Gathering site and I want to check that you got it?

thanks,
imy
one of the Gathering team
McRae Gathering team

Jean-PierreR-71
President

Post by Jean-PierreR-71 » 21/04/2009 10:00:53

Hi and welcome to our forum ;-)

I also made the trip to participate in what was for me THE BIGGEST event EVER since I've driven a Subaru and such a worthy homage to Colin ! Thanx again for having made that possible !

Yves is off abroad for work, so maybe he won't be able to answer your email until next week...

He didn't get you first answer, so much I know for sure, but I can't say if he got your latest one.

JP.
Jean-Pierre Rasquin / Webmaster & Chairman / Impreza Club Luxembourg / www.impreza-club.lu

McRaeGathering
VIP-Guest

Post by McRaeGathering » 21/04/2009 23:01:38

Hi JP,
glad that you made it along to the Gathering and enjoyed yourself.
it makes me happy that you deem it is the biggest event that you've ever attended :P

I will wait until Yves comes back from holiday to catch up with him, hopefully he's recieved my 2nd email ok.
i was surprised that he didnt get my first answer and want to make sure that he knew I was responding to his enquiries.

take care,
imy
McRae Gathering team

YvesB-80
Secretary

Post by YvesB-80 » 29/04/2009 23:02:52

Hi Imy!

Good to hear from you!! :P

Sorry for not replying earlier. As JP did already mention, I have been on business trip with limited access to the Internet.

Unfortunately I didn't have the opportunity to reply to your e-mail so far but I can confirm that I have well received it this time. I guess that the first mail might have been deleted by the spam filter. I don't have any another explanation.

I will re-check which items our members would like to order and I will come back to you asap. (Hopefully still this week).

Once we have these details, you can check what the shipping rate will be.

I also take this opportunity to invite you to our 9th international Impreza Road Tour, which will take place in Luxembourg from 23rd to 24th May 2009.

I know that it's "a bit" far and also very short term but maybe you still want to join us. It would be great to welcome you (and some other Scooby drivers from Scotland) at our tour. In this case you could even carry over the goods by yourself! There is another participant from the Colin Mc Rae Gathering who will travel over from the UK. :-)

By the way, some of us may come to Scotland later this year. We would like to discover the Scottish Hightlands and much more!

Probably we will fly over rather than drive but it might still be a good opportunity to meet some of you guys!

Let's keep in touch!!! 8)

Kind regards,
Yves

McRaeGathering
VIP-Guest

Post by McRaeGathering » 29/04/2009 23:50:48

Yves,
glad that you got my email ok.

happy to sort out some Gathering stuff for you.
Our shop is off-line at the moment, its getting updated and we've got some new merchandise in the pipeline.
We're planning to have it back and running at the end of next month.

we wont be able to make it across for your Road Tour I'm afraid but will definately give you a tour of Scotland if you guys come across.
It doesnt matter if you fly across, I'm sure we'll be able to gather our fellow scottish scoobies drivers and show you around.

all the best,
imy
McRae Gathering team